MIJTED Tax Credit Donation
Thank you for your consideration and support of the Mountain Institute JTED. Your tax credit donation dollars help enhance MIJTED programming, allowing students to successfully begin careers in a variety of disciplines.
How do tax credit donations work?
You dedicate a portion of your tax bill to MIJTED using the following steps:
- Select the amount you wish to donate (Individuals can donate up to $200; Couples up to $400). You may donate ANY amount in monthly installments or donate it all at one time. Every bit counts!
- Use the PayPal link below, or send a check to the address listed below.
- Once we send you your donation receipt, fill out the AZ Tax Form 322 (available from the AZ Department of Revenue).
- Provide the receipt to your tax preparer along with the AZ 322 form when you file your taxes (or click ‘YES’ when you e-file your taxes and the program asks if you have made a contribution to a public/charter school).
- As long as your tax liability is as big or bigger than your donation, you will receive ALL of your money back dollar-for-dollar on your tax return.
A married couple can donate up to $400 and a single person can donate up to $200. This donation is a tax credit on your Arizona income taxes. Please consult your tax advisor for details. For more information about tax credits, download the guidelines for the Public School Extracurricular Activity (ECA) Tax Credit.
How do I donate?
If you would like to donate to our general fund, Mobile Medical Simulation Unit or a specific MIJTED Student Organization, download and complete the Tax Credit Form and mail it to:
Mountain Institute JTED District Office
220 Ruger Road, Suite 2
Prescott, AZ 86301.
You may also make your tax credit donation online by following this PayPal link:
Donations made to the General Fund go to support MIJTED Central Campus Career and Technical Education Student Organizations. Specifically, they will be allocated among the following student organizations for field trips and other extra-curricular activities.
- Medical Assisting – HOSA
- Nursing – HOSA
- Culinary Arts – FCCLA (Family Career and Community Leaders of America)
- Automotive Technologies – Skills-USA
- Welding – Skills USA
If you would like to donate to a specific school district CTE program, contact the district for more information.